Prices are based on a $10/hr charge, and will vary depending on complexity of the character design, pose, background, and number of characters. Prices listed are estimates for a single character.
- Sketch: $10 - $20
- Example: 
- Flat, finished colors or a colored sketch: $20 - $40
- Fully painted or cell shaded: $40 - $60
- sketch: $20 - $30
- Flat, finished colors or a colored sketch: $30 - $50
- Example: 
- Fully painted or cell shaded: $60 - $100
If I design the character based of a written description only, add $10 - $20 for a simple design, or $20 - $30 for a detailed one.
All prices listed are for personal, non-commercial use. For other use, contact me.
Will and will not draw
- Will draw: human and robotic characters, fanart and original characters, gen, yuri, het, yaoi.
- Will not draw: graphic sex or violence, or anything that is degrading towards any gender, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.
- Anything else, ask!
- Preferred method of payment is Paypal.
- Commissions $20 and under need to be paid up front, after I have quoted you a final price. Commissions over $20 can be paid half up front, half upon completion. For those commissions above $20, if desired I can send a copy of the initial sketch, at which point you can request changes once.
- You will receive both a high resolution copy of the completed image and a smaller, low resolution copy.
Things I will need
- Visual references or a written description of the character
- Whether you're looking for a bust, full body, or something in between
- If applicable, whether you want painted or cell shaded
- What kind of personality or mood you want portrayed, what kind of setting the character comes from, and any other relevant design details (such as age, ethnicity, etc).
- Any specific desires as far as pose and/or background.
- Your Paypal contact information
Once I've seen the character's design and have an idea of what you're looking for, I will give you a final price quote and a timeframe. If you're looking to stay at a specfic price, let me know! If what you are asking for would go over that price, we can discuss what kind of adjustments could be made to make the commission less expensive.
If you're interested, comment here, send a deviantart note, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.